Tour of the Alps Weeks
A typical day will be waking up to a delicious breakfast that will be put on by our hosts, then we will hit the roads and tackle the mountains. After that we will either have a picnic in the mountains or come back to the chalet where you will have lunch laid out for you to refuel. The afternoon is your own time to explore the area, swim in the lakes or test out the local brewery before coming back to the chalet for a delicious two course meal with unlimited wine and beer for dinner. On the days away, we will organise hotel accommodation with breakfast in the morning and we will enjoy some of the local restaurants for lunch and dinner over our trip through the mountains.
- Col de la Colombiere
- Col de Romme
- Le Grand Bornand
- Arrive at lake Annecy for a swim in the and stay at a hotel by the lake
- Ride around lake Annecy – TT TdF 2015
- Col de la Madeleine
- Lacets de Montvernier
- Accomodation at a hotel in St Jean de Maurienne
- Col de la Croix de Fer
- Col du Glandon
- Alpe d’Huez
Our support vehicle will be on the road to carry extra layers, deliver bottles and food and make sure you get back safe. We also have at least one rider on the road with you.
Our weeks have been put together to help you get the best out of your time with us. A stunning French Alps location, fantastic chalet accommodation, professional coaching and expertise – all delivered with a relaxed and friendly approach. Whether you’re a cyclist or a triathlete, here’s what you can expect from your week with us:
- Stunning chalet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, sleeping up to 11 people
- Breakfast with picnic lunch in the mountains or back at the chalet on 5 days
- 2 course evening meal with wine on 5 nights of the week
- Full support vehicle to carry extra layers, food and fluid
- Home made energy bars for rides
- Accommodation while we are on the road
- Laundry facility for cycling/tri kit
- Optional made-to-measure bike hire from Torico – from €200pw
Note: The above varies depending on which tour you choose
Come join us on a Tour of the Alps for £650 – £825 per person
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room. An additional 40% supplement is applicable if you require a private room.
Morzine is a fantastic place to explore, with several spa options, a golf course, walking trails and plenty of bars and cafes. So if you want to take some time out with your other half without cycling please get in touch and we’d be happy to arrange a discount for you and/or your children.
We look forward to welcoming you in Morzine!
All 45 Degrees North bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.