With the Tour de France and Criterium du Dauphine making regular local appearances, Morzine in the heart of the French Alps is an awesome place for young cyclists to hone their skills and move up to the next level in their cycling career. Its also a lot of fun for both young riders and parents.
Ride from our stunning chalet in Morzine in the French Alps & set out to climb a series of epic Tour de France cols over the week. Our professional team includes a support vehicle on the road to carry extra layers, water and snacks. We’ll also take you to picnic stops with a view & you can look forward to a hearty meal at the end of the day cooked by our in-house chef. There’s plenty of beautiful routes available so we can work out the best combination for each group.
Check out our youth week video from 2016:
And this week’s not just open to young riders – we’re keen to see parents/guardians out in the Alps too. Relax at the end of the day in our spacious chalet, with big sofas and comfortable garden seating. Book now before we sell out!
- Stunning chalet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, sleeping up to 11 people
- Breakfast with picnic lunch in the mountains or back at the chalet
- Salads made by our chef 2-3 times per week
- 2 course evening meal with wine on 6 nights of the week
- Full support vehicle to carry extra layers, food and fluid
- Home made energy bars for rides
- Laundry facility for cycling/tri kit
- Optional made-to-measure bike hire from Torico from €200 pw
Come join us this summer for only £550 per person
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room. An additional 40% supplement is applicable if you require a private room.
Morzine is a fantastic place to explore, with several spa options, a golf course, walking trails and plenty of bars and cafes. So if you want to take some time out with your other half without cycling please get in touch and we’d be happy to arrange a discount for you.