45 Degrees North has two chalets in ideal locations, both set on a quiet streets but with everything you need just a short stroll away.
Chalet Sauvageonne is a 3-4 minute walk across the suspension bridge and into the heart of town. Chalet Ele is just around the corner and is set right on the free bus route between Morzine and Montriond.
Catered chalet for 8-11 people
Book Chalet Ele from only £275pp for a weeks catered accommodation.
Catered chalet for 10-12 people
Book Chalet Sauvageonne from only £295pp for a week’s catered accommodation.
What to expect
When you enter either of our chalets you will be greeted with a log fire, comfy sofas, a freshly baked cake and promising aromas from the kitchen – what more could you ask for after a day on the mountain!
Chalets have Apple TV with Netflix, helping you to unwind at the end of the day. Pre-dinner appetisers will be served and a well stocked honesty bar will see you through until dinner. Dinners are tasty and wholesome, served with unlimited wine and beer during dinner and followed by a well earned dessert.
With a selections of books, board games and 2 large terraces to soak up the afternoon sun this chalet has everything you could ask for and you’ll not want to leave!
Here’s a map of Morzine showing the location of both our chalets:
Our holidays have been put together to help you get the most out of your winter holiday. Let experienced hosts Mike and Anna look after you in a stunning location in the French Alps, within comfortable chalet accommodation and with plenty of great food, all delivered with a relaxed and friendly approach. Here’s our full list of prices and availability.
- Comfortable chalet accommodation for seven nights with towels and linen
- Breakfast with a different hot option served daily (one day being only continental)
- Freshly baked cake served six days a week for afternoon tea
- Free tea and coffee any time of day
- Appetisers and a two course meal served six nights of the week
- Unlimited beer and wine with dinner
- We will collect your pre-booked lift passes
- Assistance booking ski school, lessons or any other activity in the resort
- Discounts on ski and snowboard rental gear
- Flexible arrival and departure times so you can have more time on the slopes
- Experienced staff to make sure you find the best ski runs, restaurants and bars
What’s not included
- Airport transfers
- Dinner on the staff’s night off (usually Tuesday)
- Travel insurance
- £50 reduction for anyone sharing more than 2 to a room
- 5% discount for returning guests (including summer guests)
- 20% discount for children under 12
- Under 2’s are free in a travel cot in their parents room
Single supplement is charged at +40% but if we have the space we won’t charge you.