The great thing about Morzine is the many different activities available. If you have a member of your group who is not interested in hitting the slopes, they don’t have to be confined to the chalet, they can go out and have an adventure of their own. In Morzine there’s something for everyone to do & our chalets are great places to relax at the end of the day.
Below is a list of some of the activities around Morzine. Should you be interested in anything in particular let us know and we can put you in contact with the right people.
- Get a foot pass to go up some of the lifts and meet family for lunch
- Watch Ice Hockey
- Ice Skating
- Heli-skiing and flights
- Hot air Ballooning
- Nordic skiing & Snow-shoeing (including option for evening trips with a meal)
- Ice diving
- Shopping (open until 7pm)
- Husky Sledding
- Ice climbing
- Horse drawn carriage
- Cheesemaking and heritage walks
You might like to download a full list of winter activities for kids too.
Spa treatments in Morzine
One of the luxuries available to you in the chalet is the chance to have massage and spa treatments come to you. Whether you are aching from a hard day skiing or just after a nice relaxing treatment, we can make that happen for you. We have teamed up with a few quality companies to provide the best treatments and service we could, have a look at their websites and we can book you in for whatever treatments you desire.
Kerri McAuley is a local favourite around Morzine, she is extremely professional, great prices and provides a incredible environment for you to relax in. With a variety of treatments to choose from, including facials, mani and pedis, massage, tinting, waxing we’re sure you’ll be happy after a treatment with them. We would highly recommend Kerri for all your beauty treatments.
Mobile Mountain Massage believe that having a massage is a personal experience. They encourage you to choose all aspects of your massage the way you would prefer, the length and strength of massage and the areas you would like them to concentrate on. We have nothing but great praise to say about these guys.
Any of the treatments we are able to book for you and they will come to the comfort of the chalet.
- Markets are every Wednesday at 8am
- Torchlight descent by ESF on the Pleney with fireworks and vin chaud (dates TBC)
- Throughout the season, the tourism office puts on various activites and experiences for both the children and the adults in the town square. We will provide you all the information for the week so you can make the most of it.