The great thing about Morzine is the many different activities available. If you have a family member who is not interested in hitting the slopes, they don’t have to be confined to the chalet, they can go out and have an adventure of their own. In Morzine there’s something for everyone to do & our chalets are great places to relax at the end of the day.
Below is a list of some of the activities around Morzine. Should you be interested in anything in particular let us know and we can put you in contact with the right people.
- Get a foot pass to go up some of the lifts and meet family for lunch
- There are multiple Spas in town for some lovely pampering and relaxation (see our Massage and Spa page)
- Watch Ice Hockey
- Ice Skating
- Heli-skiing and flights
- Hot air Ballooning
- Nordic skiing & Snow-shoeing (including option for evening trips with a meal)
- Ice diving
- Shopping (open until 7pm)
- Husky Sledding
- Ice climbing
- Horse drawn carriage
- Cheesemaking and heritage walks
You might like to download a full list of winter activities for kids too.
- Markets are every Wednesday at 8am
- Torchlight descent by ESF on the Pleney with fireworks and vin chaud (dates TBC)
- Slope side game: Every Tuesday on the Pleney and Nyon slopes. The aim is to find riddles hidden on the slopes
- Wooden games and bouncy games: Every Thursday from 4:30 to 6:30pm in front of the Tourist Office