Our luxury summer chalet is in the heart of the French Alps and just 1.5 hours from Geneva airport. Tastefully renovated, this 150 year old building has plenty of character and is located in a quiet part of town, just 10 minutes walk to a host of bars and restaurants.
Surrounded by a huge range of cycling routes, we’re also a short ride to a 1,500m long alpine lake, perfect for open water swimming training and there’s plenty of local hiking and running trails too. With plenty of other activities in Morzine there’s something for everyone, whether you’re taking advantage of our non-cycling-partner discount or are looking for a rest day adventure.
- 5 Spacious Ensuite Bedrooms
- Reception area
- Relaxing Lounge area
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining area
- Free Wi-fi
- Apple TV
- A Television in all Bedrooms
Our weeks have been put together to help you get the best out of your time with us. A stunning French Alps location, luxury chalet accommodation, professional coaching and expertise – all delivered with a relaxed and friendly approach. Whether you’re a cyclist or a triathlete, here’s what you can expect from your week with us:
- Luxury chalet with ensuite bathrooms sleeping up to 13 people
- Hot tub for 4/5 people
- Breakfast with picnic lunch in the mountains or back at the chalet
- Salads made by our chef 2-3 times per week
- 2 course evening meal with wine on 6 nights of the week
- One complimentary sports massage
- Full support vehicle to carry extra layers, food and fluid
- Home made energy bars for rides
- Laundry facility for cycling/tri kit
- Optional made-to-measure bike hire – €200pw
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room. An additional 40% supplement is applicable if you require a private room.
Morzine is a fantastic place to explore, with several spa options, a golf course, walking trails and plenty of bars and cafes. So if you want to take some time out with your other half without cycling please get in touch and we’d be happy to arrange a discount for you and/or your children.
All 45 Degrees North bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.