Our spacious summer chalet is in the heart of the French Alps and just 1.5 hours from Geneva airport. You’ll love the classic contemporary interiors, typical of a French chalet with a split level open plan ground floor, garden area with BBQ and spacious bedrooms with balconies. Best of all its located in a quiet part of town, with just a 10 minute flat walk to a host of bars and restaurants.
Surrounded by a huge range of cycling routes, we’re also a short ride to a 1,500m long alpine lake, perfect for swimming, kayaking and SUP and there’s plenty of local hiking and running trails too. With plenty of other activities in Morzine there’s something for everyone, whether you’re taking advantage of our non-cycling-partner discount or are looking for a rest day adventure.
There are 4 rooms spread over three floors, sleeping up to 12 people with two rooms having their own private en suite and the other two sharing a bathroom and toilet between them. Below is a description of the layout of the rooms in the chalet:
- Room 1: Large double room with an en-suite bathroom and south-facing balcony
- Room 2: Twin/Double room with a shared bathroom and shared separate toilet
- Room 3: Twin/Double room with a shared bathroom and shared separate toilet
- Room 4: Double/twin room with 3 extra single beds that spans across the whole top floor of the chalet. There is a en-suite bathroom and a separate en-suite toilet. It also has a large sheltered west facing balcony with beautiful views of the valley (ideal for families)
Whether you want to read a book, play some family games or just relax by the fire and watch a movie, this chalet is the perfect place for you.
- 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 ensuite bathrooms
- Large family room with big balcony
- Secure storage for bikes
- Workshop stand and bike cleaning area
- Large relaxing lounge and reading zone
- Garden terrace with a range of seating and BBQ
- Free Wi-fi
- Apple TV
Our chalet address is: 45 Degrees North, Chalet Ele, 192 Route de l’Ele, Morzine, 74110, France.
Morzine is a fantastic place to explore, with several spa options, a golf course, walking trails and plenty of bars and cafes. So if you want to take some time out with your other half without cycling please get in touch and we’d be happy to arrange a discount for you and/or your children.
All 45 Degrees North bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.